tickets.heart-events.co.uk (our Site) is also known as Heart Events Ticket Shop in association with The Barnyard Club and The Barnyard Comedy Club (“us”, “our” or “we”)
This webpage and any documents/webpages referred to tells you the terms and conditions upon which we supply Products, Items and Tickets listed on our Site to you.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering and understand that by placing an online order you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and if you refuse to accept these terms and conditions you will not be able to place your order on our Site.
Terms and Conditions last updated 20th May 2023.
Terms and Conditions of Event Ticket Sales
- If an event is completed called off you will get a full refund if you bought the ticket(s) on tickets.heart-events.co.uk
- The management reserves the right to make essential changes to the published program or listings.
- Bookings, once made, may not be exchanged nor money refunded. All ticket sales are final (except for point 1 above)
- ID may be required.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission, for example customers who arrive already intoxicated will be refused entry without a refund.
- We reserve the right to conduct bag and clothing searches. Anyone found attempting to bring alcohol or prohibited drugs into the buildings will also be refused entry without a refund.
- Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
- All tickets sold are unallocated seats in the venue. We recommend large groups to arrive early to get seats together and cannot guarantee seats together for groups or parties.
- All customers are expected to treat the venue, staff and acts with due respect and good manners.
- We reserve the right to eject any customers from the venue without a refund if they are disrupting any of the shows or performances and/or are deemed aggressive, either verbally or physically, to any of our staff, other customers, guests or performers.
- The use of mobile phones is prohibited whilst an act is performing, that includes having it in your hand with the screen on (it distracts others from fully enjoying the show).
- Audio or visual recording of any kind is forbidden in the show building. Please note that you may be filmed by the organisers, and video, photos and audio may be used on social media and websites to promote future events. By entering the venue, you hereby consent to all such filming and restricted transmissions of any resulting programme or marketing material.
- When you buy a ticket you can be added to The Barnyard Club’s email list for news, updates, future events, etc. When you get a newsletter, you can decide to click a link and unsubscribe.
General Terms and Conditions of Online Sales of All Products
2a) Placing an order
By placing an order on our Site you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
After you have placed an order you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order. This does not mean that we have accepted your order. Your order constitutes an offer to contract with us to buy Products. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that your order has been despatched.
The contract between us (Contract) will only be formed when we email you the Despatch Confirmation. The Contract is made by you with Us in relation to the supply of Products.
The Contract will relate only to those Products whose despatch we have confirmed in the Despatch Confirmation email. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the despatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Despatch Confirmation. We reserve the right to refuse any order placed.
Your order will not be processed until correct payment has been received by Us.
2b) Risk and Title
The ownership of Products will only pass to you when we have received your full payment for the Products and any delivery charge. The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery to you.
Please double-check that the Delivery Address you provide is accurate.
The Delivery Charge will be calculated and shown to you on the CHECKOUT page once you enter a delivery address and before you place an order.
Your order will be processed within 1 to 3 working days of receiving your full payment. We will contact you if exceptional circumstances mean we cannot process your order within 4 days.
If your package or envelope cannot be delivered to your provided delivery address because it is not valid or is incorrect, or no one was at the address to sign for the package or envelope, or you do not collect your package or envelope from their designated depot, or for whatever reason the package or envelope cannot be correctly and contractually delivered, then we cannot be held responsible and if the package or envelope is not returned to us for whatever reason you cannot ask for a refund or a replacement from us.
If the courier notifies us of a failure to deliver a package or envelope within a reasonably expected time frame, we will investigate the issue with the courier before considering what action we will take next.
Please contact us if your package or envelope hasn’t reached you within 14 working days. If the time elapsed between placing your order and you notifying us that you have not yet received it is more than 21 working days, the courier may not be able to track your order and we may not be unable to assist with the lost package or envelope.
In the unlikely event that there is an alleged discrepancy of any kind in your order package or envelope you must contact us within 48 HOURS of the delivery. In order for us to investigate any alleged claim please keep all packaging as we may also request a photograph.
2d) Price and Payment
Product prices are displayed in £GBP and exclude delivery costs.
We may change product prices and delivery charges at any time, but changes will not affect orders where we have already sent you a Despatch Confirmation email.
If a product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our Site we will contact you for instructions before despatching the Product. We are under no obligation to provide Products to you at the incorrect (lower) price if the pricing error is obvious or should otherwise have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing.
Payment for your order will be charged between the time when you place your order and when the Products are despatched.
2e) Our Refunds and Exchanges Policy
Please go to this page to read about our Refunds and Exchanges Policy
We do not deal with returns of products bought elsewhere.
Physical products for exchange or return must be unused and in resale-able condition. All returns are subject to a physical inspection.
If you believe a product was faulty when received you may also request an exchange or ask for a refund. Please do this immediately. Any delay will lessen your chances of a successful defect claim.
The liability of tickets.heart-events.co.uk in connection with any Product purchased is strictly limited to the purchase price of that Product.
tickets.heart-events.co.uk accepts no liability for any loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, waste of management or office time or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. The foregoing limitations do not apply to any liabilities which may not lawfully be excluded or limited including any liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
We will not be liable to you where we are unable to fulfil any of our obligations to you as a result of circumstances beyond our control.
2g) Law and Jurisdiction
The place of sale for all transactions conducted on this website is England. All Contracts made with us for the purchase of Products will be governed by English law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such contracts shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.